Property Owners Insurance

Property owners insurance can be complex, calling for a broker with specialist knowledge of the market. We routinely arrange cover for blocks of flats, commercial premises, unoccupied properties, buy to let houses and holiday home accommodation with a wide panel of insurers.

Who's it for?

We can cater for a diverse range of risks; from single properties to multi location exposures, ultra-modern premises to historic buildings, and small to large portfolios. Our clients include pension funds, managing agents and investment groups and private individuals

Peace of Mind

J & V Risk Solutions Ltd also offer a wide range of complementary insurance and services for property clients, including:

If you are a landlord or agent and would like to obtain a quotation for the insurance of an investment property, please don't hesitate to get in touch.


rented buildings

Complete insurance Cover

commercial or residential

Whether you have a single buy-to-let property or a whole portfolio of properties across the country, we can provide insurance cover designed to provide protection for your needs.


liability insurance

Property owners' liability insurance

The purpose of property owners' liability insurance is to enable you to meet any costs and damages awarded to a member of the public if they suffer an injury following an accident on, or linked to, your premises.

rented keys agreement

Rent Guarantee insurance

never lose out

If you rent a property, then you always run the risk of rent default by your tenant. Despite your best efforts through checks and references, you can never predict a tenant falling on hard times or losing their job or becoming ill and then not being able to pay the rent. We have insurance cover for residential property.


J & V Risk Solutions Ltd are your solution for commercial property owners insurance tailored for shops, offices, a house for let or a whole property portfolio.